[RCU] Roundcube Webmail 1.3.8 released

Meaulnes Legler @ roundcube roundcube at waveweb.ch
Sat Oct 27 10:34:44 CEST 2018

On 26.10.18 20:29, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> Dear subscribers
> We proudly announce the next service release to update the stable version 1.3.

great!

I'm using the Melanie2-Larry-Mobile skin on version 1.3.7 that works fine on both views, desktop and mobile. Will this version 1.3.8. do it, too?

I see that the new 1.4 beta version <https://roundcube.net/news/2018/08/25/roundcube-1.4-beta-released> will have native responsive skin with mobile support. Is it more worth waiting for this version?

Thank you and best regards

_~_
'¿')