[RCU] 2FA Plugin working but then I can't log in to get to Settings!

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Sat Oct 27 19:45:01 CEST 2018

People,

I have had 2FA working in the past but now if the config line
config.inc.php is commented out eg:

   // $config['plugins'] = array('twofactor_gauthenticator');

then I don't get any any 2FA stuff in my settings - but if uncomment the
above line, I get logged out and when I try to log in, I am asked for
the 2FA code - but I haven't been able to scan the QR code yet in
settings for my authenticator app so I can produce the code!

This seems like a Catch-22 situation - what am I missing?

Thanks,

PHil.
--
Philip Rhoades