[RCU] Fwd: Re: White List

Luciano Mannucci luciano at mannucci.org
Wed Oct 31 16:54:16 CET 2018

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [RCU] White List
Date: 2018-10-31 16:51
 From: luciano mannucci <l.mannucci at guzzistianonimi.it>
To: dmsmith at dms489.com

On 2018-10-31 15:59, David M. Smith wrote:

> On my previous e--mail host, I maintained a White List of users or
> domains from which I was willing to receive e-mail.  Any source not on
> my white list received a polite message asking them to request access
> to my e--mail.
>
> Is there a similar feature on RoundCube?
Not to my knowledge.
It might be implemeted with a set of filters via the filters plugin:

https://plugins.roundcube.net/packages/roundcube/filters

Good luck,

Luciano.

--
  /"\                         /Corso Milano, 102/1 Vigevano - PV  (Italy)
  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 02485781 - FAX: +39 0248028247