[RCU] RC 1.4 and missing Elastic skin for some plugins

Josef Karliak josef at karliak.cz
Tue Sep 11 11:02:15 CEST 2018

   Good morning,
   we tried 1.4 RC, all works fine, great work, but some plugins are
missing elastic skins, so it did not work (primitivenotes, calendar).
   For example:

FILE NOT FOUND
The requested resource was not found!
Please contact your server-administrator.

Failed request: mail.domain.cz/mail/?_task=calendar

   What is needed to do ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (s ADSP) a implementaci DMARC. Pokud mate problemy s