[RCU] Search criterias in Roundcube

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Wed Sep 26 19:44:20 CEST 2018

Good afternoon,

Is it possible to set different search criterias in Roundcube?. For
instance to say. "Find me a message that has gone from this to that and
with the subject containing this?". I know a plugin called advanced
search exists, and although have managed to get it working (I could
provide the working version) it has several Javascript issues with other
plugin I use (InfiniteScroll). Having said that works more or less...
but what about searches in Roundcube?. Can I enter from:___ subject:____
in the search box? or in some other manner?. Can another plugin for this
purpose exist?.

Best regards,

--

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
egoitz at sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.sarenet.es