[RCU] Problem with Managesieve

Diego Da Silva skroot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:59:53 CEST 2019

 Hello,

I have configured the dovect.conf file, as follows:

 protocols = imap pop3 managesieve
     service auth {
         group = vmail
         mode = 0660
         user = postfix

 protocol managesieve {
       managesieve_logout_format = bytes ( in=%i : out=%o )
     }

     plugin {
        # Used by both the Sieve plugin and the ManageSieve protocol
        sieve=~/currently-active-script.sieve
        sieve_dir=~/sieve
     }