[RCU] Roundcube with webserver hiawatha

Andreas Meyer a.meyer at nimmini.de
Thu Apr 11 14:51:10 CEST 2019

Hello!

I don't know what went wrong but roundcube does not show the content
of the mailfolders and most of the menuentries anymore.

Checked all the settings of apache and tried older versions of roundube.
Can't find out what causes the problems. Did a fresh install with a new
database, no luck.

So I am thinking about trying it with another webserver, for example
hiwatha.

My question is will roundcube run with hiawatha?

Kind regards

  Andreas
--
PGP-Fingerprint: D392 5D21 0299 63D7 5BAE 4562 1E56 B2EA 81A2 59F1
Dateiname   : nicht verfügbar