[RCU] Sending the original IP address to the IMAP server

André Rodier andre at rodier.me
Sat Apr 13 15:57:05 CEST 2019

On 2019-04-13 14:41, Jorge Bastos wrote:
> André,
>
> It'll always be RC doing the connection, not the IP of the other side
> that open's the browser,

Hello Jorge,

 From the browser point of view, yes.

However, I know this is technically feasible.

Dovecot allows you to override the IP address, using the ID extension.

I found this plugin:
https://github.com/corbosman/dovecot_ident/blob/master/dovecot_ident.php

Any chance this feature to be integrated in core, out of the box?

Thanks,
André

--
https://github.com/progmaticltd/homebox