[RCU] Sending the original IP address to the IMAP server

André Rodier andre at rodier.me
Sat Apr 13 18:00:04 CEST 2019

On 2019-04-13 14:57, André Rodier wrote:
> On 2019-04-13 14:41, Jorge Bastos wrote:
>> André,
>>
>> It'll always be RC doing the connection, not the IP of the other side
>> that open's the browser,

I confirm this is now working, even when using imapproxy to cache IMAP
connections.

Question for the developers: Any chance to integrate this function
directly into RoundCube, without having to use a plugin ?

It seems to be a _de facto_ standard, accoring to Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Originating-IP

Thanks,
André

--