[RCU] Migration problem

Neo Crypt neocryptline at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:52:32 CEST 2019

Hello,
I made a roundcube migration to another server with another ip address. I
made a database backup via phpmyadmin and restored it to the new server.
knowing that the old server contains a mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.73
database under redhat 6.8 and the new server contains mysql Ver 15.1
Distrib 5.5.60-MariaDB under redhat 7.6. The backup and restore procedure
worked well. However I can not find the address book and the preferences of
the user. Is there a migration and restoration procedure very specific to
roundecube so that I find all the data or a support to my problem. Thank
you verry much i need your support.