[RCU] Plugin to reset password

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Tue Apr 30 14:31:41 CEST 2019

This is a very good point...one that can be addressed in its
configuration.

You see, it pays to do a little research prior to attempting to
denigrate someone's contribution to the discussion.

First of all, the password plugin is packaged WITH RCE...as in, in the
tarball.

Second, if you go into the password plugin directory and read the README
file, you'll find that section 2, "Drivers", covers 20 possible
configurations:

  2. Drivers
  2.1.  Database (sql)
  2.2.  Cyrus/SASL (sasl)
  2.3.  Poppassd/Courierpassd (poppassd)
  2.4.  LDAP (ldap)
  2.5.  DirectAdmin Control Panel (directadmin)
  2.6.  cPanel
  2.6.1.  cPanel WHM (cpanel)
  2.6.2.  cPanel Webmail (cpanel_webmail)
  2.7.  XIMSS/Communigate (ximms)
  2.8.  Virtualmin (virtualmin)
  2.9.  hMailServer (hmail)
  2.10. PAM (pam)
  2.11. Chpasswd (chpasswd)
  2.12. LDAP - no PEAR (ldap_simple)
  2.13. XMail (xmail)
  2.14. Pw (pw_usermod)
  2.15. domainFACTORY (domainfactory)
  2.16. DBMail (dbmail)
  2.17. Expect (expect)
  2.18. Samba (smb)
  2.19. Vpopmail daemon (vpopmaild)
  2.20. Plesk (Plesk RPC-API)
  2.21. Kpasswd

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1