[RCU] different mail server for some user accounts

David Pottage david at electric-spoon.com
Mon Dec 30 17:54:10 CET 2019

I dare say you could edit the code for your local copy of Roundcube to
add that feature. I doubt anyone else would make the change for you,
unless you are offering to pay for the work.

Alternatively you could follow @lbutlr's suggestion of making the
necessary config changes in the upsteam mailserver, or my suggestion of
a second parallel install of Roundcube.

It all depends on which part of the overall stack you are most
comfortable with editing, but in any case it would help a lot if you
told the overall problem you are trying to solve, as there is likely to
be a better solution.

--

David Pottage