[RCU] LDAP AddressBook with pagedResults control (from ldapsearch)

Evgeniy Korneechev ek at myconnector.ru
Mon Feb 4 12:04:25 CET 2019

>>  How i can use 'pagedResults control' (e.g. ldapsearch: -E pr=1000/noprompt)? Or not? Or
>>  are there other solutions?
>
> We don't support paged results. There's some support for paging with use of vlv indexes,
> but this requires patched php and is probably not supported by AD anyway.

This is problem and I must fix it...

May be, will I try the PHP-function 'ldap_control_paged_result' [1] ?
But I didn't find in the sources [2] a description how work 'ldap_public'

Links:
1 - http://php.net/manual/en/function.ldap-control-paged-result.php
2 - https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail