[RCU] Problems with Installer for ver 1.1.12-2 on CentOS 7

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Feb 5 23:15:49 CET 2019

I am on page 3 of the Installer, testing out the STMP config (IMAP
config works).  I get the error:

SMTP send: NOT OK(Connection failed: Failed to connect socket: Unable to
find the socket transport "http" - did you forget to enable it when you
configured PHP

I am looking in my config.inc.php and I see:

$config['smtp_server'] = 'http://klovia.htt-consult.com';

and I did:

setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect on

I also tried:

setsebool -P httpd_can_sendmail on

Still no SMTP send.

Please point me to where to look for this.

==================================

As a side, small issue, the spell checker pull down only offered:
pspell, atd, or google.  enchant was not in the list, but I see in the
config.inc.php:

// Set the spell checking engine. Possible values:
// - 'googie'  - the default (also used for connecting to Nox Spell
Server, see 'spellcheck_uri' setting)
// - 'pspell'  - requires the PHP Pspell module and aspell installed
// - 'enchant' - requires the PHP Enchant module
// - 'atd'     - install your own After the Deadline server or check
with the people at http://www.afterthedeadline.com before using their API
// Since Google shut down their public spell checking service, the
default settings
// connect to http://spell.roundcube.net which is a hosted service
provided by Roundcube.
// You can connect to any other googie-compliant service by setting
'spellcheck_uri' accordingly.
$config['spellcheck_engine'] = 'pspell';

Is enchant an option, but just not offered in the installer?  I do have
it installed on my system

thanks