[RCU] Problems with Installer for ver 1.1.12-2 on CentOS 7

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Feb 6 04:28:00 CET 2019

On 2/5/19 9:15 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 05.02.19 um 23:15 schrieb Robert Moskowitz:
>> I am on page 3 of the Installer, testing out the STMP config (IMAP
>> config works).  I get the error:
>>
>> SMTP send:  NOT OK(Connection failed: Failed to connect socket: Unable
>> to find the socket transport "http" - did you forget to enable it when
>> you configured PHP
>>
>> I am looking in my config.inc.php and I see:
>>
>> $config['smtp_server'] = 'http://klovia.htt-consult.com';
> WTF - a SMTP server hardly begins with http://

Good point.  I did not provide that to the installer.  I only provided
the fqdn.  The installer added the http://

I will remove that and try again.

Well, now that I think about it.  I may have done a cut and paste and
picked up the http:// and just did not pay enough attention. This is
more likely than the installer being wrong.  Cutting and pasting is a
good way to get things wrong...

thanks for pointing out the obvious, Harald!  As you may know, I often
need a good jab with the obvious stick!