[RCU] Migrating mailserver roundcubemail going from v 1.0.3 to 1.1.12

Vincent Van Houtte vvh at aplusv.be
Mon Feb 11 10:52:13 CET 2019

On 2019-02-10 04:34, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

> The question is has the mysql database definitions changed between these versions?
>
> Can I simply copy the mysql database file from the old server to the new server?
>
> Any thing I should watch out for if I do this for migration?

I would suggest to follow the upgrade manual posted on the wiki:
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Upgrade

I believe the database schema has changed, but the installer (if you
have enabled it) should pick this up and run the update database script.
If not, you could just try to run the script manually - the script is
located in the ./bin directory IIRC (you did dump your database, right?)

Why are you not upgrading to the 1.3 branch? I just installed 1.4b
(admittedly on a very low traffic server) and it runs wonderfully.

HTH,
Vincent

--
Vincent Van Houtte