[RCU] upgrade to php 7.3

Andreas Meyer a.meyer at nimmini.de
Tue Jul 30 13:49:42 CEST 2019

Hello!

Today I upgraded from php 5.x to php 7.3 and removed php 5.x completly. Now I found I get a blank screen
calling roundcube.

I then added
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 'On');

and get
Notice: Undefined index: env in /usr/share/roundcubemail/index.php on line 46
Notice: Undefined variable: rcmail_config in /usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_config.php on line 325
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_charset.php on line 223

Is there a way to fix this? Should I install roundcube form scratch?

--
Kind regards

  Andreas
Dateiname   : nicht verfügbar
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigröße  : 228 bytes
Beschreibung: Digitale Signatur von OpenPGP
URL         : <http://lists.roundcube.net/pipermail/users/attachments/20190730/62d9bb75/attachment.sig>