[RCU] Roundcube Webmail 1.4.0 - Elastic released

Nuno Dias ndias at lip.pt
Thu Nov 14 17:40:05 CET 2019

 After upgrading to this new release the send mail stopped to work, and
now, no matter what I configure in smtp variables (tls, or only port
25) I have always the same error.

SMTP Error: Authentication failure: SMTP server does not support
authentication (Code: ) in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 1689
(POST
/?_task=mail&_unlock=loading1573748530919&_framed=1&_lang=en_US&_action
=send)

 The previous version 1.3.10 works as expected, but every time I
upgrade to the version 1.4.0 I have the error above.

 Anyone has the same problem? or knows how can I debug this error?

Thanks
Nuno