[RCU] How to use the GnuPG keyring in Mailvelope?

Frederick Zhang frederick888 at tsundere.moe
Tue Nov 19 09:34:52 CET 2019

Hi all,

First of all, sorry if you've seen this mail before. I posted it last
week but it didn't show up in the archives so this is actually a repost.

I've just upgraded to Roundcube v1.4.0 and it's great to see Mailvelope
integration. However, it seems that Roundcube automatically creates a
new keyring using the domain name in Mailvelope instead of picking up
the preferred one. This is a problem for me as I'm using YubiKey and my
private keys are only available in the preferred GnuPG keyring through
gpgme so now Roundcube keeps telling me that 'This sender identity
doesn't yet have a PGP private key stored in your Mailvelope extension.'

May I know whether it's possible to configure Roundcube to use the
preferred keyring in Mailvelope? Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards,
Frederick Zhang

Email:      frederick888 at tsundere.moe