[RCU] Content Security Policy for Roundcube

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Oct 10 15:02:19 CEST 2019

On Oct 9, 2019, at 11:46 PM, James Brown <jlbrown at bordo.com.au> wrote:
> I think you could be right Thomas, as whatever I put into the .htaccess file doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Sounds like your .htaccess file is not being processed then.

What is the AllowOverride directive in your http.conf for the roundcube directory or parent directory.

For example, my roundcube install is in /usr/local/www/roundcube and in http.conf I have

<Directory "/usr/local/www”>
  . . . stuff
  AllowOverride All
  . . . stuff
</Directory>

--
The thing standing in the way of your dreams is that the person having them is
*you* https://xkcd.com/1027/