[RCU] Misconfigured Mailing List DNS

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sun Aug 15 23:29:35 CEST 2021


I note your the same clown whining about crap on other lists, what 
wrong, missus leave you? or did you just wake up one morning to be so 
sour, either way nobody here cares.

If per se you are not talking to yourself, the other person is replying 
off-list and thats where YOU need to reply to them.

So kindly take your one sided convo you seem to be having with yourself 
OFF-LIST

but before you go some breaking news for you since your obviously new to 
hte world of lists, 99% of mailing lists will fail with dkim and dmarc. 
please feel free  NOT to reply to me.

On 16/08/2021 07:08, roundcube at ptld.com wrote:

>> and you think that databases are falling from heaven?
> 
> No they aren't falling from heaven, and some databases aren't even 
> free. What is your point? Servers don't fall from heaven either. So 
> someone who is a professional email provider, who can manage to acquire 
> servers to run mail servers on, can't for some reason get access to a 
> database? This is unimaginable for you?
> 
>> that's ISP data and in the real world even bad maintained givne that
>> years ago our new /24 network after talking months about servers and
>> email was on https://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/ until i asked my ISP if
>> they are drunken and it was removed
> 
> None of that makes sense to me. Is English not your first language? 
> That might explain why im not always understanding what you are trying 
> to say.
> 
>> but hey, let every ISP maintain DNSBL and every fucking MTA making
>> tons of DNS requests instead closed that damned port 25 everywhere
>> outbound from sources which would land in the database
> 
> Again, i don't follow what you are trying to say here. Why do ISP's 
> need to maintain RBL? There are companies that specialize in that. And 
> every MTA is already making "tons" of DNS request as they are already 
> looking up PTR on the client IP, they are getting SPF records, 
> verifying domainkeys, checking RBL's etc. The entire internet already 
> makes tons of DNS queries for many things, not just email, and your 
> point? This is why DNS servers have cached replies so they aren't 
> actually sending a new query every time to the authoritative DNS 
> server.
> 
>> but that all has nothing to do with the bullshit about required FCrDNS 
>> in any RFC which is simply not true
> 
> Yes it is true, which i explained in LENGTH in my last email.
> _______________________________________________
> Roundcube Users mailing list
> users at lists.roundcube.net
> http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users

-- 
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged 
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to 
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate 
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.   
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then 
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. 
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost 
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.roundcube.net/pipermail/users/attachments/20210816/d281e2cf/attachment.html>


More information about the users mailing list