[RCU] Misconfigured Mailing List DNS

roundcube at ptld.com roundcube at ptld.com
Mon Aug 16 01:04:15 CEST 2021

> what you moron didn't realize is that you clown are spamming a mailing
> list with thousands of users not resposible for the list server

No, i posted one short email so the maintainers of the mailinglist would
be aware of the issue. Nothing more was need to be said, but you had to
chime in with insults and misinformation. Your replies and insults have
been "spamming" this thread.

> and that you started with your bullshit interpretation which is wrong
> - while FCrDNS is a nice-to-have it's not required and next time get
> your facts straight

Now we are going in a circle. I already explained to you why you are
misunderstanding the RFC. You have not explained or shown or quoted
where i am wrong. You are just throwing insults as if that makes you
right. If you choose not to learn, that is your choice. Nothing more i
can say without repeating the same points.