[RCU] Misconfigured Mailing List DNS

roundcube at ptld.com roundcube at ptld.com
Mon Aug 16 03:05:44 CEST 2021

> you really should backout why you got the chance muppet, Harry's right
> the pbl is list where ISP's submit their DUL range to, you really dont
> know much do you kid.

I never said blacklist. I said IP databases. Maxmind is not a RBL. They
create databases of IP's they get from IANA, not from every ISP in the
world communicating with them. Are you nuts? The logistics of that alone
are impossible. No wonder you can't comprehend the RFC's when you
clearly can't even comprehend a simple email thread. Stop pulling
assumptions out of the air and read the words. I said there are IP
databases available to let you know if a connecting client is a
residential IP allowing the server administrator to block home connects
from port 25 instead of relying on the ISP to block it themselves. You
are so eager to earn a brownie point to feel important you don't fully
read or comprehend do you?

> you wont get anything changed by trolling this list

I did not troll "this list". Again, for the record, i sent ONE short
email to bring a non valid HELO FCrDNS to the list owners attention.
Nothing more. It is you guys that got triggered, piled on, and started
trolling me. I didn't address you first.

> after all you are all knowing hahahaha in your own eyes anyway.

Projecting much? Never claimed to be all knowing, never claimed
anything. Just trying to educate you guys on how to read English and
comprehend that sentence in the RFC. By the way, required and lack of
enforcement are not the same thing.