[RCU] Misconfigured Mailing List DNS

Drew Happli ahappli at havencomm.com
Mon Aug 16 15:23:44 CEST 2021

A few etiquette things here.  If you have a problem with the way a
mailing list is run, you can always e-mail <mailinglist>-owners@<fqdn>,
this will take your concerns to the people that can actually do
something about it.  It is up to them to answer or ignore you as they
want.    Spamming the mailing list with unhinged complaints about how it
is run is bad manners.

Second, RoundCube is a mail client, and none of your complaints have
ANYTHING to do with the client and its operation.  Again, bad manners.

Third, I don't know that the Roundcube mailing list is run by a system
administrator/email administrator.  Nor do I care, the mailing list is
for people using and managing RoundCube to access e-mail, it isn't about
setting up your mailing list or e-mail and best practices.

---
Drew.

Links:
------