[RCU] Auto switching between "Interface skins" ?

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Wed Oct 12 20:15:16 CEST 2022

We are currently updating all of our RC installations to 1.6.0 and are also
starting to use the Elastic skin on mobiles.

But we want to use Elastic on mobiles only. Is there (or will there be) any
way to automate this (Classic on Desktops, Elastic on mobiles), be it
through a command line switch, config option or something else?

Phlip Rhoades raised the same question 3 and 1½ years ago already, but there
were no answers to his posts.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp