On 2026-09-24 9:22 AM, silvano via Users wrote:
When I open my email via Roundcube webmail in Google Chrome, it won't let me save my username and password. What should I do? Thanks.
switch to FireFox. Seriously tho, this is a Google Chrome issue ..... *not* Roundcube.
Jim Pazarena via Users skrev den 2026-09-26 17:37:
On 2026-09-24 9:22 AM, silvano via Users wrote:
When I open my email via Roundcube webmail in Google Chrome, it won't let me save my username and password. What should I do? Thanks.
switch to FireFox. Seriously tho, this is a Google Chrome issue ..... *not* Roundcube.
i have Version 153.0.8010.52 (Officiel version) (x86_64) on ubuntu, i bet that OP have no issues if uptodate
in windows check version in that state it will tell if there is a new version, if still not working, uninstall it, many times its a hacked version with does not update, with spying software installed, this is possible with opensource, where the hacker can add software not signed by google, keep safe use google
I just installed Chrome on a new PC and had no problem saving or using the saved Roundcube login credentials
Have you checked your Chrome saved password list to visually verify it's not there? Or are you assuming that it's not being saved because the login boxes aren't populating automatically?
If it's the later, please check your saved password list
On 9/26/26 11:37, Jim Pazarena wrote:
On 2026-09-24 9:22 AM, silvano via Users wrote:
When I open my email via Roundcube webmail in Google Chrome, it won't let me save my username and password. What should I do? Thanks.
switch to FireFox. Seriously tho, this is a Google Chrome issue ..... *not* Roundcube.