Thomas,
I'm thinking in a possible workarround until this feature appears.
Can you tell me the place where I could write a file on the server with the value of %h, and I'll read it in password plugin's config.inc.php
About the PHP code I can do it, I just need to know the best/correct place in Roundcube to save it.
I'm thinking of saving it with the name "tmpfile" + username + remote_ip + ticks
To make sure there's no colition, but that part I'll handle,
-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces(a)lists.roundcube.net [mailto:users-bounces@lists.roundcube.net] On Behalf Of Jorge Bastos
Sent: 14 de setembro de 2017 20:22
To: 'Roundcube Users mailing list' <users(a)lists.roundcube.net>
Subject: Re: [RCU] Dynamic host with password plugin
Hi Thomas,
I've filled an issue/feature request in the tracker and Allec as you already said password plugin should support %h, at least.
I've saw the multi-domain but I'd preffer to have it processing the info automatic, don't know about the others but my users are not so cleaver!!
I think I'll wait for the %h to be implemented for the password plugin, to finish my centralized installation!!
Thank you Thomas! :)
> Hello Jorge
>
> Please have a look into the Multi Domain Setup configuration
> capabilities for Roundcube:
> https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Configuration:-Multi-
> Domain-Setup
>
> Although it's not as dynamic as the %h parameter which refers to the
> host name chosen in the drop-down menu on the login page but you can
> maintain different configurations for virtual hosts all pointing to
> the same Roundcube installation.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas
>
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 9:44 PM, Jorge Bastos <mysql.jorge(a)decimal.pt>
> wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m making my multi-server instalation ready, but I’m facing just
> > one small issue, that is with password plugin.
> >
> >
> >
> > So, in config.inc.php of it I have:
> >
> >
> >
> > config['password_db_dsn'] =
> > 'mysql://webmail:bdkddddddz@192.168.69.222/postfix';
> >
> >
> >
> > but, as I’m using in roundcube’s config.inc.php “dynamic” host:
> >
> >
> >
> > $config['default_host'] = 'mail.%s';
> >
> >
> >
> > Can I have in the password plugin config.inc.php the same variable?
> >
> > (I can use same user/password/db on both servers for password
> > change)
> >
> >
> >
> > Thanks in advanced,
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Roundcube Users mailing list
> > users(a)lists.roundcube.net
> > http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
> _______________________________________________
> Roundcube Users mailing list
> users(a)lists.roundcube.net
> http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Users mailing list
users(a)lists.roundcube.net
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
Dear Users,
Is there a way to backup (save as .eml format) a whole batch of emails?I can do it one email at a time but it doesn't give me an option to do it in batches.Any other solutions?
Thanks much in advance.Gill
Hello Jorge
Please have a look into the Multi Domain Setup configuration
capabilities for Roundcube:
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Configuration:-Multi-Domain…
Although it's not as dynamic as the %h parameter which refers to the
host name chosen in the drop-down menu on the login page but you can
maintain different configurations for virtual hosts all pointing to
the same Roundcube installation.
Regards,
Thomas
On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 9:44 PM, Jorge Bastos <mysql.jorge(a)decimal.pt> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
>
>
> I’m making my multi-server instalation ready, but I’m facing just one small
> issue, that is with password plugin.
>
>
>
> So, in config.inc.php of it I have:
>
>
>
> config['password_db_dsn'] =
> 'mysql://webmail:bdkddddddz@192.168.69.222/postfix';
>
>
>
> but, as I’m using in roundcube’s config.inc.php “dynamic” host:
>
>
>
> $config['default_host'] = 'mail.%s';
>
>
>
> Can I have in the password plugin config.inc.php the same variable?
>
> (I can use same user/password/db on both servers for password change)
>
>
>
> Thanks in advanced,
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Roundcube Users mailing list
> users(a)lists.roundcube.net
> http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
Hello,
When sending an e-mail (this one for example), the signature separator
will be 2 dashes ('--'), but if I reply to an e-mail, the separator will
be 3 ('---').
Is there somewhere I can set it up to always be 2?
Thanks,
--
barul
People,
I attach a screen capture rather than try to explain what is going on -
sorting works fine without threads turned on and it only seems to be one
folder so far. Why are recent mails sorting underneath older mails?
Is this a bug?
Thanks,
Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades
PO Box 896
Cowra NSW 2794
Australia
E-mail: phil(a)pricom.com.au
Dear subscribers
We just published the first service release to update the stable
version 1.3 which is the result of some touching-up on the new
features introduced with the 1.3.0 release. For example it brings back
the double-click behavior to open messages which was reduced to the
list-only view. Or because the switch to change the mail view layout
was a bit hidden, we also added it to the preferences section.
The update also includes fixes to reported bugs and one potential XSS
vulnerability as well as optimizations to smoothly run on the latest
version of PHP.
See the full changelog in the release notes [1] on the Github download page.
This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive installations of Roundcube with this version.
Download it from https://roundcube.net/download.
Please do backup your data before updating!
Best,
Alec & Thomas
[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.3.1
Dear subscribers
We just published a service and security update to the stable version 1.2.
It contains some important bug fixes and improvements which we picked
from the upstream branch.
See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page [1].
This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive 1.2.x installations of Roundcube with this version.
Download it from Github via https://roundcube.net/download.
Please remember to backup your data before updating!
Cheers,
Alec & Thomas
[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.2.6